Money matters right now. Use your mobile device to access and manage your money with us. It's quick, easy, and secure.
Visit our Mobile Banking Center to register for text banking, add a mobile device, reset your password and manage your settings.
Tired of making trips to the bank just to deposit a few checks? Now you don't have to with Mobile Check Deposit. Whether you want to deposit an occasional check or several checks each day, Mobile Check Deposit makes mobile banking more convenient than ever.
Mobile Check Deposit is part of the 3Rivers Mobile Banking App, and it makes depositing checks as easy as using your smartphone. Just take a picture of the front and back of your check and your check is automatically deposited. No more lost checks, no more trips to the bank, and no more hassles. Mobile Check Deposit gives you the ultimate in convenience, allowing you to make deposits anytime and anywhere you want.
To get started, you'll need:
Paying your bills is a snap with 3Rivers Mobile Bill Pay App available for Android and iOS devices. This app will allow you to enter the information from your bills just by snapping a picture.
Download the App in Google Play or the Apple App Store.
The Android version has all the features of the iOS version, and making a payment is similar. The mobile bill pay guide gives you all the information you need to make payments with either version.
Mobile Bill Pay is not available for business accounts at this time.
*Expedited payments will require a fee based on payment type and speed.
Mobile AccessI forgot my username.
If you don’t remember your username, click here.
I forgot my password.
When will I see the deposit in my account?
When are the funds available for me to use?
Should I retain the check after the deposit has been made?
How long are check images available to be viewed on my phone?
Are there any fees for using this service?
Are there restrictions on the number or types of accounts that I can make deposits?
How will I know when my deposit is complete?
How secure is making a deposit with my phone?
Can I deposit multiple checks in one deposit?
Should I endorse my check?
What type of device do I need?
Mobile Bill Pay
If I need to rush a payment, are there fees?
Why does the delivery date for my bill seem to be later than it should be?
I want to send a payment to another person instead of a bill, can I do that?
When will my payments clear?
How late are payments processed each day?
What will I find in the app’s menus?
END USER TERMS
1. General. Access to your accounts and services via your mobile device is powered by the mobile technology solution owned by mFoundry, Inc. (the “Licensor”). The Licensor is not the provider of any of the financial services available to you through the Software (defined below) and the Licensor is not responsible for any of the materials, information, products or services made available through the Software.
2. Ownership. You acknowledge and agree that the Licensor is the owner of all right, title and interest in and to the mobile technology solution made available to you hereunder, including but not limited to any downloaded software and the computer programs contained therein, as well as any accompanying user documentation, and all subsequent copies, updates or versions thereof, regardless of the media or form in which they may exist (all of which is collectively referred to herein as the “Software”). You may not use the Software unless you have first accepted the terms of this Agreement.
3. License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are hereby granted a personal, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use the Software (in machine readable object code form only) in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and for the sole purpose of enabling you to use the benefits of your credit union’s services that are made available via the Software. This is not a sale of the Software. All rights not expressly granted to you by this Agreement are hereby reserved by the Licensor. Nothing in this license will entitle you to receive hard-copy documentation, technical support, telephone assistance, or updates to the Software. This license may be terminated at any time, for any reason or no reason, by you or the Licensor without notice. Upon termination, you agree to immediately destroy all copies of any Software which had been downloaded to your mobile device or are otherwise in your possession or control.
4. Restrictions. You shall not: (i) modify, revise or create derivative works of the Software; (ii) decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Software; (iii) redistribute, sell, rent, lease, sublicense, or otherwise transfer rights to the Software; or (iv) remove or alter any proprietary notices, legends, symbols or labels in the Software, including, but not limited to, any trademark, logo or copyright.
5. Updates. The terms of this Agreement will govern updates that replace and/or supplement the original Software, unless such update is accompanied by a separate license, in which case the terms of that license will govern.
6. Text Messages. Text messaging services are provided by your credit union. Not by any other third party. You and your credit union are solely responsible for the content that is transmitted through text messages between you and 3Rivers. You must provide source indication in any text messages you send (e.g. mobile telephone number, “From” field in text message, etc.). You are responsible for any text message fees charged by your wireless carrier.
7. Consent to Use of Data. You agree that the Licensor may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to, technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals, gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services related to the Software. The Licensor may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to improve products or to provide services and/or technologies.
8. Export Restrictions. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Software except as authorized by United States law and the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Software was obtained. In particular, but without limitation, the Software may not be exported or re-exported (a) into any U.S. embargoed countries or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Person’s List or Entity List. By using the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in any such country or on any such list. You also agree that you will not use the Software for any purposes prohibited by United States law, including, without limitation, the development, design, manufacture or production of nuclear, missiles, or chemical or biological weapons.
9. U.S. Government Restricted Rights. The Software is commercial computer software subject to RESTRICTED RIGHTS. In accordance with 48 CFR 12.212 (Computer software) or DFARS 227.7202 (Commercial computer software and commercial computer software documentation), as applicable, the use, duplication, and disclosure of the Software by the United States of America, its agencies or instrumentalities is subject to the restrictions set forth in this Agreement.
10. Disclaimer of Warranty. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ON AN 'AS IS' AND ‘AS AVAILABLE’ BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO WARRANTY IS PROVIDED THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL BE FREE FROM DEFECTS OR VIRUSES OR THAT OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED. YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE AND ANY MATERIAL OR SERVICES OBTAINED OR ACCESSED VIA THE SOFTWARE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM THEIR USE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. Limitation of Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE LICENSOR OR ITS AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH ANY CLAIM IS BASED. IN ANY CASE, THE LICENSOR’S LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE SHALL NOT EXCEED IN THE AGGREGATE THE SUM OF THE FEES PAID BY YOU FOR THIS LICENSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
12. Mobile Capture. By using 3Rivers Mobile Check Capture, you authorize 3Rivers to clear and process check images that are transmitted by you to your Account to fund deposits. You agree that you will only transmit images of checks to 3Rivers. A "Check" includes: Personal and business checks; U.S. Treasury checks, a money order or cashier’s check made payable to you.
You will not transmit any Check image that: is payable to any person or entity other than you; is prohibited by, or received in violation of, any law, rule or regulation; you know or suspect (or should know or suspect) is fraudulent or otherwise not authorized by the owner of the bank account on which the check is drawn; has been previously cashed or deposited; is postdated or more than 6 months old; is payable to cash; is a U.S. Savings Bond or travelers check; is irregular in any way (such as bearing different numerical and written amounts or a nonexistent date); does not bear a signature of the person on whose account the check is drawn; or is drawn on a financial institution that is located outside of the United States.
You agree to sign the back of your check prior to submitting it and that each image you submit will be an accurate representation of the front and the back of the Check. You will not create or transmit duplicate images of any Check you submit through 3Rivers Mobile Check Capture, nor will you deposit or transfer the original of any Check unless 3Rivers informs you that the images you have submitted cannot be processed. You agree to retain and safeguard the original Check for at least 30 Days after you have photographed and transmitted the Check images. After 30 Days have passed and you have verified that the funds associated with the Check have been added to your Balance, you agree to destroy the original Check in a safe and responsible manner.
All 3rivers Mobile Check Capture deposits will post to your account immediately. The first $500.00 will be immediately available for use. For any funds over $500.00, a hold will be placed for 2 business days. A hold may be placed on any Check image that does not comply with the legal requirements of a check. If funds have been added to your Account using 3Rivers Mobile Check Capture and the Check is subsequently returned unpaid for any reason, 3Rivers will remove these funds from your Account and this action may prompt additional fees to be withdrawn drawn from your account. 3Rivers has the right to refuse any Mobile Check Capture transaction submitted by you. You may not submit Check images through 3Rivers Mobile Check Capture with a total value greater than $10,000 in any day. If your Account is restricted after you submit an image to the 3Rivers, you will not be able to use those funds until you resolve the restriction on your Account.
Member understands and agrees funds from Items deposited under the terms of this Agreement are subject to 3Rivers’ Funds Availability Policy.
Items transmitted by the Depositor and received by 3Rivers or its subcontractors by 4:00 pm. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) Monday through Friday, shall be credited to the Depositor’s applicable account on the same Business Day. Items received by 3Rivers after 4:00 p.m. EST on any Business Day shall be credited to the Depositor’s applicable account on the next successive Business Day. Member understands and agrees funds from Items deposited under the terms of this Agreement are subject to 3Rivers’ Funds Availability Policy and will generally be available after processed and once funds are received.
13. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Licensor concerning the subject matter hereof. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California, excluding that body of laws pertaining to conflict of laws. If any provision of this Agreement is determined by a court of law to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision will be enforced to the maximum extent possible and the other provisions will remain effective and enforceable. All disputes relating to this Agreement are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of California and you expressly consent to jurisdiction and venue thereof and therein. This Agreement and all related documentation are and will be in the English language. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is hereby expressly waived and excluded.To obtain a copy of this agreement visit www.3riversfcu.org/access/mobile/remotedeposit