Thrifty Thursday: Over 100 Crafty Ways to Recycle Old Books
Thursday, June 11, 2015
All Your Money
Looking for a reason to hang onto your beloved - though thoroughly worn-out and beat-up - copy of To Kill a Mockingbird? Thrifted a beautiful, vintage copy of Alice in Wonderland for a few cents even though you already own a newer copy?
Before you go tossing out your old books, consider giving them new life and purpose by getting crafty.
Here are a few fun and affordable ways to turn those pages and covers into masterpieces of a different kind.
- 50+ Things to Make From Old Books via Saved by Love Creations
- 20 Ways to Decorate with Book Pages via Nesting Place
- 35 Things to do with All Those Books via Buzzfeed
- 7 Heavenly Holiday Crafts to Make with Books via BookRiot
- Cover to Cover Book Crafts via Better Homes & Gardens
- 10 DIY Crafts for Your Old Books via FlavorWire
- 20 Ways to Reuse Old Books via Care2