Save Time and Money with the 3Rivers Car Buying Service
By: Chad Gramling
Posted on Saturday, May 9, 2015
With a potentially rainy weekend upon us, don’t let that stop you from researching, shopping for and buying your next vehicle. In fact, no one makes it easier than 3Rivers to shop for and fund your vehicle. Our Car Buying Service, powered by TrueCar, allows you to shop for the exact vehicle you want and begin your buying process online with a network of trusted dealers. Fund your auto purchase with a 3Rivers auto loan and get 1% cash back - up to $500 AND make no payments for 45 days.
So whether you are shopping for a second car, your next car or even your first car, 3Rivers makes it easy to get the complete Auto Buying Experience. Learn more about our First Time Auto Buyers program, apply now or start shopping with TrueCar here.
- Guaranteed Savings** on new cars.
- Trusted network of Certified Dealers.
- Large inventory of cars and trucks
- Free CARFAX on most used cars
* Between 4/1/14 and 6/30/14, the average estimated savings off MSRP presented by TrueCar Certified Dealers to users of TrueCar powered websites, based on users who configured virtual vehicles and subsequently purchased a new vehicle of the same make and model listed on the certificate from Certified Dealers, was $3,221, including applicable vehicle specific manufacturer incentives. Your actual savings may vary based on multiple factors including the vehicle you select, region, dealer, and applicable vehicle specific manufacturer incentives which are subject to change. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (“MSRP”) is determined by the manufacturer, and may not reflect the price at which vehicles are generally sold in the dealer’s trade area as not all vehicles are sold at MSRP. Each dealer sets its own pricing. Your actual purchase price is negotiated between you and the dealer. TrueCar does not sell or lease motor vehicles.
** Guaranteed Savings not available in all states. In these states, a Target Price is shown, which is a market-based example of what you can reasonably expect to pay for your vehicle as configured. Your configured vehicle may not be available or in-stock at the Certified Dealer.