There are so many money questions that can sneak up on you. In fact, it may seem like just yesterday you had everything under control, and now you’re dealing with all new questions. Do your kids understand how to manage their money? Where did all this debt come from?
No worries. Take some deep breaths and remember that 3Rivers can help you figure out where you are, where you want to go, and what course to chart for getting there.
- Choose Your Term Certificate
- 529 Savings Plan
- Insurance for Loans
- Rhythm Checking
- Reward Checking
- Standard Checking
- Estate Planning
- Life Insurance
- Investments (available through CFS*)
- Money Market Accounts
- Credit Union Buddy (CUB) Account
- Share Certificates
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Standard Savings
- Credit Cards
- ATV, Personal Watercraft, & Snowmobile Loans
- Student Loans
- Personal Loans
- Home Equity Loans
- Motorcycle, Boat, & Camper Loans
- Automobile Loans
- Your 3Rivers Debit Card
- Online Bill Pay
- LoanSaver - How Much Can You Save by Refinancing?
- How Much Should I Save For College?
- How Can I Save For a Big Ticket Item?
- Should I Consolidate My Debts?
- Loan Payment Calculator
- How Will Extra Payments Affect My Loan?
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card(s)?
- How Much Will My Auto Payments Be?
- How Much Car Can I Afford?
- Mortgage Payment Calculator
- Comparing Mortgages
- What are your holiday hours and closings?
Veterans Day - Saturday, November 11, 2017 - All Branches Closed
Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 23, 2017 - All Branches Closed
Christmas - Monday, December 25, 2017 - All Branches Closed
New Years Day - Monday, January 1, 2018 - All Branches Closed
Martin Luther King Jr. Day - Monday, January 15, 2018 - All Branches Closed
President's Day - Monday, February 19, 2018 - All Branches Closed
Memorial Day - Monday, May 28, 2018 - All Branches Closed
Independence Day - Tuesday, July 4, 2018 - All Branches Closed
Labor Day - Monday, September 3, 2018 - All Branches Closed
Columbus Day - Monday, October 8, 2018 - All Branches Closed
Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 22, 2018 - All Branches Closed
Christmas Eve - Monday, December 24, 2018 - All Branches Closed at 1p.m.
Christmas - Tuesday, December 25, 2018 - All Branches Closed
- How do I reset my mobile banking password?
To reset your mobile banking password click here.
- How much cash can I withdraw in a day at an ATM?
Our withdraw limit is $500.
- My Mastercard credit or debit card was lost or stolen. Who should I call?
A Mastercard representative will be happy to help and a new card will be mailed to you and will arrive in 7-10 business days.
Please call 800.472.3272 to report your Mastercard debit card lost or stolen.
Please call 844.334.3874 to report your Mastercard credit card lost or stolen.
- What are your branch locations and hours?
Our branch map lists all of our branches and ATMs as well as hours of operation. You can also find shared branches and ATMs nationwide that help you take care of your money matters no matter where you are.
- Who can be a member?
You can be a member if you:
- Live, work, volunteer, worship or attend school in Indiana counties of Adams, Allen, DeKalb, Huntington, Noble, Wells or Whitley;
- Work for a company that offers 3Rivers membership as a benefit to its employees in Auglaize County, Ohio; or
- Live within the Community Development Credit Union (CDCU) area in Van Wert County, Ohio.
- What is your mailing address/phone number?
PO Box 2573
Fort Wayne, IN 46801-2573
You can also contact us online.
- How can I update my mailing information?
The quickest and easiest way is to sign onto Online Access. Once signed on, click on the "Account Services" tab at the top right corner. Next, click on "Request" tab on the left hand side of the page. Then click on "Address Change" and provide the quested info.
- What’s your routing number?
The Routing # for 3Rivers is: 274973222