You searched every listing and walked through more open houses than you care to count. Sure, the free homemade cookies were tasty, but it was even sweeter to finally find that perfect house – and the perfect solution to pay for it.
Whether you’re buying a small starter home, that huge dream house, or just looking to make your payments a little easier on your wallet, we have mortgage solutions that can make your goal happen. Checkout our full list of mortgage options and helpful guides.
Learn more about our mortgage loan officers or for realtors and builders to continue working with your current loan officer.
Not currently working with a 3Rivers mortgage loan officer or just want to check our rates?
- Insurance for Loans
- Rhythm Checking
- Standard Checking
- Estate Planning
- Life Insurance
- Investments (available through CFS*)
- Money Market Accounts
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Standard Savings
- Credit Cards
- ATV, Personal Watercraft, & Snowmobile Loans
- Personal Loans
- Home Equity Loans
- Home Mortgages
- Automobile Loans
- Your 3Rivers Debit Card
- Online Bill Pay
- LoanSaver - How Much Can You Save by Refinancing?
- How Much Home Can I Afford?
- How Much of a Down Payment Should I Make on My New Home?
- Should I Make Extra Payments on My Mortgage?
- Should I Pay Discount Points?
- Should I Refinance My Home?
- How Much Will My Auto Payments Be?
- Mortgage Payment Calculator
- Comparing Mortgages
- What are your holiday hours and closings?
Veterans Day - Saturday, November 11, 2017 - All Branches Closed
Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 23, 2017 - All Branches Closed
Christmas - Monday, December 25, 2017 - All Branches Closed
New Years Day - Monday, January 1, 2018 - All Branches Closed
Martin Luther King Jr. Day - Monday, January 15, 2018 - All Branches Closed
President's Day - Monday, February 19, 2018 - All Branches Closed
Memorial Day - Monday, May 28, 2018 - All Branches Closed
Independence Day - Tuesday, July 4, 2018 - All Branches Closed
Labor Day - Monday, September 3, 2018 - All Branches Closed
Columbus Day - Monday, October 8, 2018 - All Branches Closed
Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 22, 2018 - All Branches Closed
Christmas Eve - Monday, December 24, 2018 - All Branches Closed at 1p.m.
Christmas - Tuesday, December 25, 2018 - All Branches Closed
- How do I reset my mobile banking password?
To reset your mobile banking password click here.
- My Mastercard credit or debit card was lost or stolen. Who should I call?
A Mastercard representative will be happy to help and a new card will be mailed to you and will arrive in 7-10 business days.
Please call 800.472.3272 to report your Mastercard debit card lost or stolen.
Please call 844.334.3874 to report your Mastercard credit card lost or stolen.
- What are your branch locations and hours?
Our branch map lists all of our branches and ATMs as well as hours of operation. You can also find shared branches and ATMs nationwide that help you take care of your money matters no matter where you are.
- Who can be a member?
You can be a member if you:
- Live, work, volunteer, worship or attend school in Indiana counties of Adams, Allen, DeKalb, Huntington, Noble, Wells or Whitley;
- Work for a company that offers 3Rivers membership as a benefit to its employees in Auglaize County, Ohio; or
- Live within the Community Development Credit Union (CDCU) area in Van Wert County, Ohio.
- What is your mailing address/phone number?
PO Box 2573
Fort Wayne, IN 46801-2573
You can also contact us online.
- How can I update my mailing information?
The quickest and easiest way is to sign onto Online Access. Once signed on, click on the "Account Services" tab at the top right corner. Next, click on "Request" tab on the left hand side of the page. Then click on "Address Change" and provide the quested info.
- What’s your routing number?
The Routing # for 3Rivers is: 274973222