To help busy professionals with their money matters, 3Rivers has established Professional Member Services. You’ll have access to a dedicated 3Rivers team member who’ll work with a local team of experts to give you specialized attention, all backed by the full resources of 3Rivers. You’ll experience products and services tailored to fit your needs, including:
- Free Financial Planning/Review Session
- Extended loan terms, enhanced pricing options, and an expanded product line
- Overdraft Protection Line of Credit
- Web and Mobile Access
- Online Bill Pay
- Dividend checking with no monthly fees (when requirements met)
- Savings solutions
- Student loan solutions
- MortgagesTrust & investment servicesHealth Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Business services solutions for your company, if applicable
- 13-Month Share Certificate
- Reward Checking
- Onward Checking
- Standard Checking
- Life Insurance
- Investments (available through CFS*)
- Money Market Accounts
- Share Certificates
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Standard Savings
- Credit Cards
- Personal Loans
- Motorcycle, Boat, & Camper Loans
- Automobile Loans
- Your 3Rivers Debit Card
- Online Bill Pay
- 403B Calculator
- Multi-Scenario Calculator
- Hourly Calculator
- Salary Calculator
- 401K Calculator
- LoanSaver - How Much Can You Save by Refinancing?
- How Much Will My Certificate Be Worth at Maturity?
- How Can I Save For a Big Ticket Item?
- Loan Payment Calculator
- How Will Extra Payments Affect My Loan?
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card(s)?
- Should I Lease or Purchase a Car?
- How Much Will My Auto Payments Be?
- How Much Car Can I Afford?
- How Much Can I Save With My 401(k)? Calculator
- Compare Roth 401(k) and Traditional 401(k) Retirement Savings Plans Calculator
- What are your holiday hours and closings?
Veterans Day - Saturday, November 11, 2017 - All Branches Closed
Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 23, 2017 - All Branches Closed
Christmas - Monday, December 25, 2017 - All Branches Closed
New Years Day - Monday, January 1, 2018 - All Branches Closed
Martin Luther King Jr. Day - Monday, January 15, 2018 - All Branches Closed
President's Day - Monday, February 19, 2018 - All Branches Closed
Memorial Day - Monday, May 28, 2018 - All Branches Closed
Independence Day - Tuesday, July 4, 2018 - All Branches Closed
Labor Day - Monday, September 3, 2018 - All Branches Closed
Columbus Day - Monday, October 8, 2018 - All Branches Closed
Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 22, 2018 - All Branches Closed
Christmas Eve - Monday, December 24, 2018 - All Branches Closed at 1p.m.
Christmas - Tuesday, December 25, 2018 - All Branches Closed
- How do I reset my mobile banking password?
To reset your mobile banking password click here.
- How much cash can I withdraw in a day at an ATM?
Our withdraw limit is $500.
- My Mastercard credit or debit card was lost or stolen. Who should I call?
A Mastercard representative will be happy to help and a new card will be mailed to you and will arrive in 7-10 business days.
Please call 800.472.3272 to report your Mastercard debit card lost or stolen.
Please call 844.334.3874 to report your Mastercard credit card lost or stolen.
- What are your branch locations and hours?
Our branch map lists all of our branches and ATMs as well as hours of operation. You can also find shared branches and ATMs nationwide that help you take care of your money matters no matter where you are.
- Who can be a member?
You can be a member if you:
- Live, work, volunteer, worship or attend school in Indiana counties of Adams, Allen, DeKalb, Huntington, Noble, Wells or Whitley;
- Work for a company that offers 3Rivers membership as a benefit to its employees in Auglaize County, Ohio; or
- Live within the Community Development Credit Union (CDCU) area in Van Wert County, Ohio.
- What is your mailing address/phone number?
PO Box 2573
Fort Wayne, IN 46801-2573
You can also contact us online.
- How can I update my mailing information?
The quickest and easiest way is to sign onto Online Access. Once signed on, click on the "Account Services" tab at the top right corner. Next, click on "Request" tab on the left hand side of the page. Then click on "Address Change" and provide the quested info.
- What’s your routing number?
The Routing # for 3Rivers is: 274973222