Those working days seem like ancient history and you’ve been enjoying all of the free time to spend with family or just to catch up on those hobbies you love so much. Let 3Rivers help you make this the best time of your life by taking away the financial stress that can often tarnish these golden years.
If you’re working on a new budget as your obligations change, there’s no reason you can’t feel comfortable with the cash in your pocket. Or if you need to relieve some of your lingering debt, we can help with solutions to make it easier and quicker to pay off.
Also, think about taking another look at your investments to make sure they are truly providing the results you want and securing your family's future. To learn more about generating income in retirement, contact us today to schedule a no-obligation appointment:
- Choose Your Term Certificate
- 529 Savings Plan
- Rhythm Checking
- Standard Checking
- Estate Planning
- Life Insurance
- Investments (available through CFS*)
- Money Market Accounts
- Share Certificates
- Standard Savings
- Credit Cards
- ATV, Personal Watercraft, & Snowmobile Loans
- Personal Loans
- Your 3Rivers Debit Card
- LoanSaver - How Much Can You Save by Refinancing?
- I’m Retired, How Long Will My Savings Last?
- How Will Inflation Affect My Retirement?
- How Much Will I Receive in Social Security?
- How Much Will I Need To Save For Retirement?
- How Much Will My Auto Payments Be?
- How Much Car Can I Afford?
- How Much Can I Save With My 401(k)? Calculator
- Compare Roth 401(k) and Traditional 401(k) Retirement Savings Plans Calculator
- What are your holiday hours and closings?
Veterans Day - Saturday, November 11, 2017 - All Branches Closed
Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 23, 2017 - All Branches Closed
Christmas - Monday, December 25, 2017 - All Branches Closed
New Years Day - Monday, January 1, 2018 - All Branches Closed
Martin Luther King Jr. Day - Monday, January 15, 2018 - All Branches Closed
President's Day - Monday, February 19, 2018 - All Branches Closed
Memorial Day - Monday, May 28, 2018 - All Branches Closed
Independence Day - Tuesday, July 4, 2018 - All Branches Closed
Labor Day - Monday, September 3, 2018 - All Branches Closed
Columbus Day - Monday, October 8, 2018 - All Branches Closed
Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 22, 2018 - All Branches Closed
Christmas Eve - Monday, December 24, 2018 - All Branches Closed at 1p.m.
Christmas - Tuesday, December 25, 2018 - All Branches Closed
- How do I reset my mobile banking password?
To reset your mobile banking password click here.
- My Mastercard credit or debit card was lost or stolen. Who should I call?
A Mastercard representative will be happy to help and a new card will be mailed to you and will arrive in 7-10 business days.
Please call 800.472.3272 to report your Mastercard debit card lost or stolen.
Please call 844.334.3874 to report your Mastercard credit card lost or stolen.
- What are your branch locations and hours?
Our branch map lists all of our branches and ATMs as well as hours of operation. You can also find shared branches and ATMs nationwide that help you take care of your money matters no matter where you are.
- Who can be a member?
You can be a member if you:
- Live, work, volunteer, worship or attend school in Indiana counties of Adams, Allen, DeKalb, Huntington, Noble, Wells or Whitley;
- Work for a company that offers 3Rivers membership as a benefit to its employees in Auglaize County, Ohio; or
- Live within the Community Development Credit Union (CDCU) area in Van Wert County, Ohio.
- What is your mailing address/phone number?
PO Box 2573
Fort Wayne, IN 46801-2573
You can also contact us online.
- How can I update my mailing information?
The quickest and easiest way is to sign onto Online Access. Once signed on, click on the "Account Services" tab at the top right corner. Next, click on "Request" tab on the left hand side of the page. Then click on "Address Change" and provide the quested info.
- What’s your routing number?
The Routing # for 3Rivers is: 274973222