Below are some helpful downloads to help you explore your career, college, and financial goals:
- Career Pathways - All Pathways
- Career Pathways - Agriculture
- Career Pathways - Arts & Media
- Career Pathways - Building Trades
- Career Pathways - Business
- Career Pathways - Education
- Career Pathways - Health Sciences
- Career Pathways - Hospitality
- Career Pathways - Human Services
- Career Pathways - Information Technology
- Career Pathways - Manufacturing
- Career Pathways - Public Safety
- Career Pathways - S.T.E.M.
- Career Pathways - Transportation
You can also learn more basics on personal finance by checking out our Financial Education topics.
Below are a few helpful resource links 3Rivers encourages students to visit when exploring colleges, careers, and financial aid opportunities:
- Review the 3Rivers College Funding Guide
- Find a career that is right for you. Explore Careers
Narrow down your choice of college. College Navigator
3Rivers offers a host of tools and resources to help you understand money matters. Just a few of our most helpful calculators include:
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card(s)?
- How Much Home Can I Afford?
- How Much Car Can I Afford?
- Should I Consolidate My Debts?
Information and interactive calculators are made available to you as self-help tools for your independent use and are not intended to provide investment advice. We cannot and do not guarantee their applicability or accuracy in regard to your individual circumstances. All examples are hypothetical and are for illustrative purposes. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all personal finance issues.
Even if your school isn't near a 3Rivers branch, you still have 24/7/365 access to your money when you use our mobile banking, featuring mobile web, mobile bill pay, and mobile check deposit.
Wherever you go to school, 3Rivers makes it easy for you to stay connected with your money. With our participation in a 5,000+ Shared Branch Network with 30,000 no-surcharge fee ATMs nationwide; the 24/7/365 availability of Online Access with Bill Pay, Mobile Banking, Remote Check Deposit; and online application for new accounts and loans, we have you covered whether you’re at home, at school, or anywhere life takes you.
Find a shared branch credit union near your school by using the 3Rivers’ shared branch location tool.
Requesting Additional Funds*
As a borrower who already has established a 3Rivers’ Undergraduate Private Student Loan or Graduate Business Student Loan, you can simply draw funds from your existing line of credit, click here to request additional funds.
*Subject to credit qualification and annual credit review
Make a Student Loan Payment
University Accounting Service (UAS) is the loan servicer for 3Rivers’ student loans. To view your account balance or make a payment, visit the UAS website or call UAS directly at 800.723.2210.
For loan payments sent via mail, please send to:
University Accounting Service
PO Box 3167
Milwaukee, WI 53201-3167