Simplify the Switch to 3Rivers
3Rivers and ClickSwitch make it easy to securely move your direct deposits and recurring automatic payments (like utilities, insurance, or club memberships) to your 3Rivers account(s).
How our ClickSwitch Works
- Login to your 3Rivers online or mobile banking account.
- Click on the Switch to 3Rivers widget (you may need to click on more to find it) and follow the prompts to quickly easily transfer your direct deposits or change automatic payments.
- ClickSwitch takes care of everything else by generating and sending completed forms to your employer and/or billers on your behalf.
Help And Guidance While Switching
Our ClickSwitch also lets you view the progress and details of the switches you’ve requested. | User Guide
- Switch Summary – view progress and details of requested switches.
- Switch Status – track and view confirmation when your automatic payments or direct deposits have been switched to your 3Rivers account(s).
- Balance Assist – helps you know approximately how much money you should keep in your old account(s) until your switch(es) to 3Rivers complete.
Note: It is suggested that you keep your old account open for 30 days to allow enough time for the switches to be complete and for checks/automated payments to clear. If the switch cannot be completed during the initial setup, you will receive instructions how to complete via email. ClickSWITCH will inform you when they process the request and if any additional steps need to be taken.