Our basic, no-frills checking account.
Our Standard Checking option gives you the security of housing your money at the credit union, along with the ability to use a Mastercard® debit card and write checks.
You can enhance your Standard Checking account with the convenience of online banking and e-statements, allowing you to ditch the paper and the fees. Plus, you’ll have access to Online Bill Pay, which allows you to send unlimited payments!
Earns attractive monthly dividends or Amazon or iTunes credits.
Choose your rewards with a checking account that fits your lifestyle! Our Rhythm Checking earns you an attractive monthly dividend or Amazon or iTunes credits.
Rhythm Checking Rewards:
When you open your Rhythm Checking account, you can choose to be rewarded by either:
- A monthly dividend (yep, that’s money put right into your account!) or
- $5 in credits for iTunes or Amazon.com purchases (plus, you'll get a $10 grant when you first open the account so you can start getting rewarded immediately).
ATM Surcharge Fee Refunds – up to $12 (up to $3 per transaction)
Other Rhythm Checking Account Perks:
- We waive the $1 Non 3Rivers ATM fee we typically charge on other 3Rivers checking accounts.
- Bank conveniently using your computer, tablet, or phone with online access and mobile access.
- Pay bills simply and easily with online bill pay or mobile bill pay with Picture Pay® technology.
How to Earn Your Monthly Rewards
Make 10+ 3Rivers debit card purchases that clear during the qualification cycle*
Receive 3Rivers eStatements
Complete one of the following:
- Sign in to Online Access at least once per qualification cycle* or
- Complete a transaction to/from your Rhythm Checking Account using Mobile Access.
And utilize one or more of these great solutions:
- Have a direct deposit into your Rhythm Checking account
- Have at least one automatic withdrawal (e.g., monthly phone, weekly daycare, or monthly insurance payment) from your Rhythm Checking Account
- Pay a bill from your Rhythm Checking Account through online bill pay each month.
* Minimum to open account is $25. Earn $10 in iTunes® and/or Amazon® / Amazon.com® refunds with initial account opening regardless of qualifications. Earn up to $5 in iTunes® and/or Amazon® /Amazon.com® refunds each cycle the minimum qualifications are met. Refunds will only apply to iTunes® and/or Amazon® / Amazon.com® purchases made with your debit card associated with your 3Rivers Rhythm Checking account. Qualifying transactions must post and clear the account during the monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more business days to post and clear an account after the date a transaction is made. ATM transactions do not count as qualifying transactions. Intra-bank transfers do not count as qualifying ACH transactions. Nationwide ATM fee refunds up to $12 provided only if qualifications are met during the monthly qualification cycle. iTunes is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. and Amazon.com is a registered trademark of Amazon Inc. Apple Inc. and Amazon Inc. are not participants in or sponsors of this program. Personal accounts only. Limit one account per household.
Note: The dates in the Rhythm Checking Qualifications Calendar apply to our Rhythm and Epic Checking account(s). Monthly Qualification Cycle dates are not the same as our Statement Cycle dates. Please refer to your account's Truth In Savings disclosure for your account's specific qualification requirements. To qualify for your account's rewards, all of your account's qualifying transactions must post and settle to your specific Rhythm and Epic Checking account within the Monthly Qualification Cycle dates stated below. Transactions bundled together by merchants and received by our institution as a single transaction count as a single transaction for the purpose of earning your account's rewards. Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for your account's rewards.
|Balance Tier1||Dividend Rate2||APY3|
|Portion up to $10,000.995||1.00%||1.01%|
|Portion over $10,0016||0.15%||0.15%|
|Base rate (paid on entire portion if requirements are not met)7||0.01%||0.01%|
If you choose the Tunes Rewards option, you will receive a $10 opening bonus and up to $5 in monthly rebates when you meet the month requirements of the account.
1 Variable rate account, rate is subject to change anytime after account opening. Fees could reduce earnings. Please see our Fee Disclosure Statement for further information about fees potentially related to these accounts.
2Please note: the rates displayed here are the current rates for both Epic or Rhythm Checking (Dividend Rewards) accounts.
3APY = Annual Percentage Rate. $25 minimum opening balance. There is no minimum balance requirement after opening. An Epic or Rhythm Checking qualifications cycle is the last day of the month preceding through the second to last day of qualification month. For example, May’s qualification cycle runs from April 30th through May 30th. Rates are variable and set by the Board of Directors on a monthly basis. Fees could reduce earnings. Applicable transactions must be posted during the qualifications cycle in order to be counted towards requirements for rewards. A $5 monthly maintenance fee applies to Rhythm Checking if monthly qualifications are not met.
4 Click here for the Rhythm Checking Calendar for qualifications and rewards cycles
5An dividend rate of 1.00% (APY 1.01%) will be paid only on the portion of your daily balance that is less than $10,001.00.
6An dividend rate of 0.15% (APY 0.15%) will be paid only on the portion of your daily balance that is greater than $10,000.99.
7A Base dividend rate of 0.01% (APY 0.01%) will be paid on your entire daily balance if requirements are not met.
Livin' Free Checking
A special account for teens and young adults.
Life is full of choices. As you encounter your first big move, your first job, or your first major purchase, the options you have to choose from may seem endless—and sometimes overwhelming. Choosing where to keep your money shouldn’t be. Our Livin’ Free Checking option allows those aged 13-25 to learn the ropes of banking, while offering several great perks, like higher dividends and Oops Refunds!**
Features of Livin' Free Checking*
- Manage your accounts anytime, anywhere.
- Apple Pay®
- Samsung Pay®
- Android Pay®
- Set up automatic payments for your monthly bills.
- Send money to a friend—or your parents.
No monthly fee and no minimum balance.
- Access thousands of other bank and credit union ATMs without paying a fee!
- Make a mistake? We’ve got you covered!
When the primary accountholder of a Livin' Free Checking account turns 26, we'll automatically transition them into a Standard Checking account. We encourage members to contact us at this time to determine whether another checking account may better suit their current lifestyle and spending habits!
*Account available to members aged 13-25. Livin' Free Checking accounts will transition to Standard Checking when the primary accountholder turns 26 years of age.
**Up to three “Oops NSF Fee Refunds” per year (by member request - Online Account Access and Direct Deposit or active Online Bill Pay required for refund eligibility).
Our checking solution that rewards you for keeping a higher balance.
If you're looking for a checking solution that rewards you for keeping a higher balance—without having to worry about a lengthy checklist of additional requirements—then Reward Checking is for you! Receive dividends at great rates simply for keeping a larger chunk of change in your account.
|Up to $9,999.99||0.10%||0.10%|
|$10,000 to $24,999.99||0.10%||0.10%|
|$25,000 to $49,999.99||0.15%||0.15%|
|$50,000 to $74,999.99||0.15%||0.15%|
1$25 minimum balance required to open. A $2,000 minimum daily balance is required to avoid a $5 monthly maintenance fee. Dividends are calculated on the daily balance, compounded monthly and credited to the account at the end of the month. Dividends begin to accrue upon deposit.
2Variable rate account, rate is subject to change anytime after account opening. Fees could reduce earnings. Please see our Fee Disclosure Statement for further information about fees potentially related to these accounts.
3APY=Annual Percentage Yield. Deposit accounts are insured by account ownership up to $250,000 by the NATIONAL CREDIT UNION ADMINISTRATION.
An account that can help you get back on your feet.
If you’ve encountered some hardships with your money matters in the past and are looking to get back on your feet and strengthen your financial foundation, our Onward Checking option may be for you. Onward Checking is a no-hassle account with no monthly minimum balance requirements—though it does require an $8.00 monthly maintenance fee. It includes a free debit card that’s accepted at tens of thousands of no-surcharge fee ATMs nationwide.
To learn more about Onward Checking and to open your account, visit your nearest 3Rivers branch or give us a call at 260.490.8328