- What Information do I Need to Open an Account?
Federal law requires financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person on an account. When you open an account, we will ask you for your name, address, date of birth and other identifying documents to verify your identity and current address. The forms of identification may vary based upon the type of account you intend to open. Please click here to find out exactly what information is needed so you can bring it with you or have ready when you apply online.
- What are your holiday hours and closings?
Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 24, 2016 - All Branches Closed
Christmas Eve - Saturday, December 24, 2016 - Branches Open 9a-1p / Drive-Thrus Open 9a-1p
Christmas - Monday, December 26, 2016 - All Branches Closed
New Years Day - Monday, January 2, 2017 - All Branches Closed
Martin Luther King Jr. Day - Monday, January 16, 2017 - All Branches Closed
President's Day - Monday, February 20, 2017 - All Branches Closed
Memorial Day - Monday, May 29, 2017 - All Branches Closed
Independence Day - Tuesday, July 4, 2017 - All Branches Closed
Labor Day - Monday, September 4, 2017 - All Branches Closed
Columbus Day - Monday, October 9, 2017 - All Branches Closed
Veterans Day - Saturday, November 11, 2017 - All Branches Closed
- How do I reset my mobile banking password?
To reset your mobile banking password click here.
- Where can I find a skip-a-payment form?
If you choose, you can skip a payment on one or more loans up to twice a year after six (6) payments have been made on the loan. To do this please visit a branch or call us at 260.490.8328. A skip-a-payment form will be sent to you via email to sign electronically.
All borrowers/co-borrowers/co-signers on the loan must sign below and, in doing so, agree to the following terms and conditions.
- A $35 participation fee will be assessed and must be paid at time of Skip a Payment processing.
- The payment will be deferred and the original term of the loan will be extended by one month.
- Interest will continue to accrue on the unpaid balance during this period.
- The next regular payment is due on the normal due date.
- All other terms of the original loan agreement are unchanged.
- How much cash can I withdraw in a day at an ATM?
Our withdraw limit is $500.
- How do I wire money to a 3Rivers member?
Download this brochure for more information on how to wire money.
- Where can I fax my Verification of Deposit (VOD) form?
Our VOD Fax number is 260-489-0230.
- My Mastercard credit or debit card was lost or stolen. Who should I call?
A Mastercard representative will be happy to help and a new card will be mailed to you and will arrive in 7-10 business days.
Please call 800.472.3272 to report your Mastercard debit card lost or stolen.
Please call 844.334.3874 to report your Mastercard credit card lost or stolen.
- What are your branch locations and hours?
Our branch map lists all of our branches and ATMs as well as hours of operation. You can also find shared branches and ATMs nationwide that help you take care of your money matters no matter where you are.
- Who can be a member?
You can be a member if you:
- Live, work, volunteer, worship or attend school in Indiana counties of Adams, Allen, DeKalb, Huntington, Noble, Wells or Whitley;
- Work for a company that offers 3Rivers membership as a benefit to its employees in Auglaize County, Ohio; or
- Live within the Community Development Credit Union (CDCU) area in Van Wert County, Ohio.
- What is your mailing address/phone number?
PO Box 2573
Fort Wayne, IN 46801-2573
You can also contact us online.
- How can I update my mailing information?
The quickest and easiest way is to sign onto Online Access. Once signed on, click on the "Account Services" tab at the top right corner. Next, click on "Request" tab on the left hand side of the page. Then click on "Address Change" and provide the quested info.
- What’s your routing number?
The Routing # for 3Rivers is: 274973222