Whether it’s your first savings account or you’re a seasoned saver, savings needs to be a priority in your life to make sure you can live the type of life you seek both now and in your future. This is true no matter what stage of life you may find yourself in.
And the right solution makes all the difference. Your goal may be an emergency savings, a special purchase, or for your retirement. Regardless of the purpose, identifying your goals and your potential is necessary to help identify the best possible solutions to produce the best possible return for your savings.
So, whether you can part (temporarily) with a couple bucks or much more, let’s work together to help you save and achieve those goals.
- Any Purpose Savings Certificate
- 13-Month Share Certificate
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) for Business
- 529 Savings Plan
- Retirement Plans
- Life Insurance
- Investments (available through CFS*)
- Money Market Accounts
- Livin’ Free Savings
- Credit Union Buddy (CUB) Account
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Standard Savings
- How Much Will My Certificate Be Worth at Maturity?
- How Much Should I Save For College?
- How Long Will It Take To Become a Millionaire?
- How Long Until I Reach My Savings Goal?
- How Do Taxes and Inflation Affect My Savings?
- I’m Retired, How Long Will My Savings Last?
- How Will Inflation Affect My Retirement?
- How Much Will I Receive in Social Security?
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card(s)?
- How Much Can I Save With My 401(k)? Calculator
- Compare Roth 401(k) and Traditional 401(k) Retirement Savings Plans Calculator
- What are your holiday hours and closings?
Veterans Day - Saturday, November 11, 2017 - All Branches Closed
Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 23, 2017 - All Branches Closed
Christmas - Monday, December 25, 2017 - All Branches Closed
New Years Day - Monday, January 1, 2018 - All Branches Closed
Martin Luther King Jr. Day - Monday, January 15, 2018 - All Branches Closed
President's Day - Monday, February 19, 2018 - All Branches Closed
Memorial Day - Monday, May 28, 2018 - All Branches Closed
Independence Day - Tuesday, July 4, 2018 - All Branches Closed
Labor Day - Monday, September 3, 2018 - All Branches Closed
Columbus Day - Monday, October 8, 2018 - All Branches Closed
Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 22, 2018 - All Branches Closed
Christmas Eve - Monday, December 24, 2018 - All Branches Closed at 1p.m.
Christmas - Tuesday, December 25, 2018 - All Branches Closed
- How do I reset my mobile banking password?
To reset your mobile banking password click here.
- What are your branch locations and hours?
Our branch map lists all of our branches and ATMs as well as hours of operation. You can also find shared branches and ATMs nationwide that help you take care of your money matters no matter where you are.
- What is your mailing address/phone number?
PO Box 2573
Fort Wayne, IN 46801-2573
You can also contact us online.
- What’s your routing number?
The Routing # for 3Rivers is: 274973222