Managing your money matters gets more complex after high school. Whether you’re headed off to college, learning career-related skills, or enlisting in the military, 3Rivers makes it easy to stay connected to your money – even if you move away. With free convenience features – including a shared branch network and access to tens of thousands of nationwide no-surcharge ATMs; the 24/7/365 availability of Online Access with Bill Pay, Mobile Banking, Remote Check Deposit; and online application for new accounts and loans, we have you covered at home, at school, or anywhere life takes you.
If you attend college, take advantage of all the financial aid that you can and get advice from the experts. From financial aid and student loans to managing your student loan debt after you graduate, our 3Rivers College Funding Advisors help you navigate the financial aid process and put college funding stress to rest.
To help connect you to resources and resolve college funding questions, see the many tips and resources we have to offer you and contact a 3Rivers college funding advisor today by call 260.490.8328 ext. 8265 or schedule an appointment.
- How do I reset my mobile banking password?
To reset your mobile banking password click here.
- How much cash can I withdraw in a day at an ATM?
Our withdraw limit is $500.
- My Mastercard credit or debit card was lost or stolen. Who should I call?
A Mastercard representative will be happy to help and a new card will be mailed to you and will arrive in 7-10 business days.
Please call 800.472.3272 to report your Mastercard debit card lost or stolen.
Please call 844.334.3874 to report your Mastercard credit card lost or stolen.
- What are your branch locations and hours?
Our branch map lists all of our branches and ATMs as well as hours of operation. You can also find shared branches and ATMs nationwide that help you take care of your money matters no matter where you are.
- Who can be a member?
You can be a member if you:
- Live, work, volunteer, worship or attend school in Indiana counties of Adams, Allen, DeKalb, Huntington, Noble, Wells or Whitley;
- Work for a company that offers 3Rivers membership as a benefit to its employees in Auglaize County, Ohio; or
- Live within the Community Development Credit Union (CDCU) area in Van Wert County, Ohio.
- What is your mailing address/phone number?
PO Box 2573
Fort Wayne, IN 46801-2573
You can also contact us online.
- How can I update my mailing information?
The quickest and easiest way is to sign onto Online Access. Once signed on, click on the "Account Services" tab at the top right corner. Next, click on "Request" tab on the left hand side of the page. Then click on "Address Change" and provide the quested info.
- What’s your routing number?
The Routing # for 3Rivers is: 274973222