A Voice for the Good
A Voice for the Good is a project in which we partner with 97.3 WMEE to tell the stories of local non-profits throughout northeast Indiana. Each non-profit receives an on-air spotlight as well as a feature article on our website.
We're proud to support so many of the organizations that are committed to making our community a better place to live, work, and play, and want to help spread the word about the difference they're making in our region. Plus, listeners and readers can learn how they may be able to benefit from or help these causes.
Join host Aly Hess (3Rivers' Marketing Content Manager) and some of our community's most inspiring leaders each month to learn more about the non-profits making a positive impact in Northeast Indiana!
- Wags & Wiggles Pet Rescue
- Great KIDS Make Great COMMUNITIES
- Bowen Health Clinic
- Community Harvest Food Bank
- AWS Foundation
- Stillwater Hospice
- The Fort Wayne Philharmonic
- Cancer Services of Northeast Indiana
- Mental Health America of Northeast Indiana
- Little River Wetlands Project
- GiGi's Playhouse
- Southwest Montessori Academy
- Fort Wayne Pet Food Pantry
- Crosswinds Counseling
- Paul's Place: Support for Families
- Super Shot
- The Brandon Foundation
- Fort Wayne Center for Learning
- Blue Jacket, Inc.
Want to tell your non-profit's story through A Voice for the Good? Text "VOICE" to 46862! Please note that this may lead you to incur standard text messaging rates or other applicable charges consistent with your wireless carrier/mobile