Have mortgage-related questions like the following?
- What should I know about switching homeowners insurance provider?
- Why did I receive a tax bill?
- When are property taxes due?
- When can I drop Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)?
- Why did my payment change?
We’re here to help you make sense of all things mortgage and home-ownership!
Our Mortgage Servicing Department can be contacted in the following ways:
- Mortgage-specific questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Homeowners insurance-related inquiries can be directed to email@example.com.
- Give us a call at 800.825.3641 ext 3610 or fax at 888.811.0823.
One of our mortgage servicing specialists will follow-up with you within 24 hours to discuss your question or concern.
Mortgage Servicing Calendar
|January||Michigan tax bills are due | 1098 Forms are sent | Escrow analysis surplus checks mailed|
|February||Ohio tax bills are due | Escrow analysis payment changes (effective February 1)|
|May||Indiana tax bills are due|
|June||Escrow analysis completed|
|July||Ohio tax bills are due | Escrow analysis surplus checks are mailed|
|August||Escrow analysis payment changes (effective August 1) | Michigan tax bills are due|
|November||Indiana tax bills are due | Florida tax bills are due (annual-billed)|
|December||Escrow analysis completed|