The Latest Updates Regarding 3Rivers & COVID-19
The safety and wellness of our employees, our members, and the community is a top priority for 3Rivers. In the wake of COVID-19 (coronavirus), we understand the need to have plans and options in place to keep our team members and those conducting business with us as protected as possible.
We’re keeping a close watch on the latest updates and recommendations from our government and health officials and will continue to update this page as any decisions are made that directly impact 3Rivers and/or your banking experience with us.
We’re Here for You.
3Rivers is here to support you. If you have been affected by COVID-19 and are seeking financial guidance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team. We remain fully staffed and are more ready than ever to help our members with their money matters. Give us a call at 260.490.8328 so we can discuss your options for financial relief.
Current Branch Hours & Closures
Effective Tuesday, March 24, our branch lobbies will be closed until further notice. Branch drive-thrus and ATMs will still be up and running, and you may still request an in-person appiontment* with a team member. Drive-thrus are open normal hours, 8AM-6PM Monday through Friday and 9AM-1PM on Saturdays. | View branch locations here.
While our branch lobbies are closed, WE REMAIN OPEN FOR BUSINESS and ready to serve you!
*We are not currently taking appointments at our Harrison Square branch.
Manage Your Money Anytime, Anywhere.
There are plenty of ways to do your banking with us outside of our branch lobbies, including:
- Drive-Thru: Complete any transactions you’d make in the branch without leaving your vehicle. Drive-thrus are open from 8AM-6PM Monday through Friday and from 9AM-1PM on Saturdays.
- Online Account Access: Check balances, make transfers, pay your bills, and more online.
- Mobile Banking App: Manage your money anytime, anywhere from your phone!
- ATMs: Check balances, withdraw cash, and make deposits at one of our conveniently located ATMs.
- By Phone: Give us a call at 260.490.8328 to talk with a team member.
- By Appointment: Schedule an appointment with a team member if you do need to meet in person.
Stay Up-to-Date on the Latest COVID-19 Related News.
Keep a close watch on the following pages for updates regarding how 3Rivers is responding to COVID-19, how your finances may be impacted, and how you can stay healthy at this time:
- Our Blog: We continue to publish articles related to your financial wellness during this time. | Read more.
- Our Social Media Pages: Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for important updates.
- Centers for Disease Control: Keep up with the latest news and advice from the CDC about COVID-19 and your well-being. | Visit now.
We appreciate your continued trust, patience, and understanding during this time. Please continue to check back for updates.