Whether you’re a student thinking about attending college, a parent of a soon-to-be college student, or a college graduate, we have plenty of resources for helping you understand your options when it comes to funding higher education and paying it off!
We have a dedicated team of College Funding advisors that are passionate about far more than simply helping you get a loan. They’re available to support students and parents with customized scholarship searches, assist in navigating and making sense of the various types of financial aid, discuss refinancing options, and more—and look at life beyond the college experience, too.
Here are some of our tools and resources to help you make sense of paying for school:
- Our Students Page: Your one-stop-shop for all things college! From more information about our loan and refinance options to rates, downloads, and more. | Visit Students page.
- Blog Articles: Our College Funding team breaks down all kinds of student loan-related topics, providing timely information and updates, tips and tricks, an overview of funding processes, and more. | Read blog posts.
- 3Rivers College Funding Guide: An at-a-glance list of all the steps you should consider taking before attending college and/or applying for a loan. | Download now.
- Student Loan FAQs: Get answers to some of our most frequently asked questions related to student loans! | See FAQs.
- Calculators: Wondering how much you should save for college or how much you should borrow? Our calculators can help! | View calculators.
- Downloads: Check out our helpful guides related to college funding, refinance, the FAFSA, and several career pathways to consider. | Visit download center.
- Scholarship: Our annual Scholarship Contest launches in late spring/early summer and is open for all students who are members of 3Rivers. | Learn more.
- 529 College Savings Plans: A 529 College Savings Plan is a great way to build your child’s (or even your own) college savings! These low-maintenance accounts offer generous tax benefits and flexibility, and can help lessen the stress of paying for college when the time comes. | Learn more.
- FAFSA Support: Our College Funding team is happy to provide students and parents with free assistance in filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). | Learn more.
Our team is always happy to talk with students and parents about their best options when it comes to funding college and paying it off. Give us a call, stop into your nearest branch, or schedule an appointment today!