While you may already have insurance coverage, it’s always beneficial to review your policies and ensure all of your needs are covered. It only takes a few minutes to determine whether you and those you love have enough coverage.
To learn more about our insurance options and protecting those you care about, contact us to schedule a no-obligation appointment today!
Let your CUSO Financial Services, Inc.* Financial Advisor at 3Rivers help you review your current policies and determine whether you may benefit from additional insurance options to address issues including:
- Death before loan/debt repayment can be finished
- Spouse outliving a life-only pension plan
- Death before reaching personal financial goals
- Retirement funding for spouse, child’s education
- Tax-free income
- Disability Insurance
- Long-term Care Insurance
- Death of a primary income earner
- Final expenses
- Dependent income
- Family goals
- Support of parents
- Wealth transfer/preservation
- Death of a partner or co-shareholder
- Death of a key employee
- Loss of a key employee to a competitor
- Liquidity of the business in the event of an owner’s death
- Special situations (e.g. stock repurchases, fund retirement benefits)
Already working with a member of the ClearFuture Financial Team? View Your Investment Accounts Online.
Note: Electronic mail (email) is not secure. Any confidential or sensitive personal/business information should not be communicated in this manner.
Investments through CFS*
* Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. The credit union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members. ClearFuture Financial is a trade name for the investment & insurance products available at 3Rivers Federal Credit Union
CUSO Financial Services, L.P. and its representatives do not provide tax or legal advice. For such guidance, please consult your tax or legal professional.