Dividends+ Checking rewards you for simply for using your checking account like you already do by growing your money faster with a larger monthly dividend!
Dividends+ Checking Rewards:
- An attractive monthly dividend (yep, that’s money put right into your account)!
- ATM surcharge fee refunds (up to $3 per transaction for the first four monthly occurrences).
Other Dividends+ Checking Account Perks:
- We waive the $1 non-3Rivers ATM fee we typically charge for other checking accounts.
- Access your account anytime, anywhere with 3Rivers online and/or mobile banking.
- Pay bills simply and easily with online bill pay or mobile bill pay.
How to Earn Your Monthly Rewards:
- Make fifteen or more (15+) 3Rivers debit card purchases that clear during the qualification cycle;*
- Opt to receive 3Rivers eStatements;
- And utilize one or more of these great solutions:
- Have a direct deposit tied to your Dividends+ Checking account;
- Have at least one automatic withdrawal from your Dividends+ Checking Account (for example, your monthly phone, utility, or insurance bill);
- Or pay a bill from your Dividends+ Checking Account through online Bill Pay each month.
Calculate your rewards
|Balance Tier1||Dividend Rate2||APY3|
|Portion up to $9,999.995||1.98%||2.00%|
|Base rate (paid on entire portion if requirements are not met)7||0.01%||0.01%|
1 Variable rate account, rate is subject to change anytime after account opening. Fees could reduce earnings. Please see our Fee Disclosure Statement for further information about fees potentially related to these accounts.
2Please note: the rates displayed here are the current rates for both Epic or Dividends+ Checking accounts.
3APY = Annual Percentage Rate. $25 minimum opening balance. There is no minimum balance requirement after opening. Rates are variable and set by the Board of Directors on a monthly basis. Fees could reduce earnings. Applicable transactions must be posted during the qualifications cycle in order to be counted towards requirements for rewards. A $5 monthly maintenance fee applies to Dividends+ Checking if monthly qualifications are not met.
4Click Here for the Dividends+ Checking Calendar for qualifications and rewards cycles
5An dividend rate of 1.98% (APY 2.00%) will be paid only on the portion of your daily balance that is less than $10,000.00.
6An dividend rate of 0.15% (APY 0.15%) will be paid only on the portion of your daily balance that is greater than $10,000.00.
7A Base dividend rate of 0.01% (APY 0.01%) will be paid on your entire daily balance if requirements are not met.