Want to know how much you can afford to pay for a new home or car, maybe you want to see how much money could be saved by consolidating debt? Here are easy to use calculators to help you with your money matters.
Home & Mortgage Calculators
- How Much Home Can I Afford?
- How Much of a Down Payment Should I Make on My New Home?
- Should I Make Extra Payments on My Mortgage?
- Should I Pay Discount Points?
- Should I Refinance My Home?
- Mortgage Payment Calculator
- Comparing Mortgages
- How Much Will My Certificate Be Worth at Maturity?
- How Long Until I Reach My Savings Goal?
- How Do Taxes and Inflation Affect My Savings?
- How Can I Save For a Big Ticket Item?
- How Long Will It Take to Become a Millionaire?
- I’m Retired, How Long Will My Savings Last?
- How Will Inflation Affect My Retirement?
- How Much Will I Receive in Social Security?
- How Much Will I Need to Save For Retirement?
- Compare Roth 401(k) and Traditional 401(k) Retirement Savings Plans Calculator
Student Loan Related Calculators
- How Much Should I Save For College?
- Student Loan Affordability Calculator (from CUSC)
- Emergency Fund Calculator (from CUSC)
Automobile Loan Calculators
- Should I Take a Rebate or Low-Cost Financing?
- Should I Lease or Purchase a Car?
- Should I Accelerate My Auto Payments?
- How Much Will My Auto Payments Be?
- How Much Car Can I Afford?
- LoanSaver - How Much Can You Save by Refinancing?
- Should I Consolidate My Debts?
- Loan Payment Calculator
- How Will Extra Payments Affect My Loan?
- How Long Will It Take to Pay Off My Loan?
More Financial Calculators
From the 3Rivers Blog: