New Year, New You: Get Your Finances in Shape in This Year!
Updated December 2015
So, you've already outlined some specific, realistic resolutions and plans to get your home organized and your mind and body in shape. Don't forget your finances! We want nothing more than for you and your family to break the cycle of debt - or maintain a positive financial situation - so you can save for the present, for the future, and for any unexpected emergencies in between and live comfortably, without the weight of money keeping you down.
We're always more than happy to sit down and talk with you in-person to go over your finances and discuss your best options for budgeting, saving, and investing, but we also strive to provide useful, easily accessible advice on a daily basis right here on the blog, too. Here are some of our favorite posts from the blog that might just help get you motivated enough to start taking strides to improve your family's financial situation this year.
- How to Start an Emergency Fund
- Automate Your Payments + Save
- How to Save on a Tight Budget
- Try This: A Spending Freeze
- Save Money on Your Electric Bill
- Save Money on Your Cell Phone Bill
- 38 Ways to Save Money without Trying (Much)
- 25 Ways to Improve Your Finances
- Pay Your Bills with 3Rivers Mobile Bill Pay
- How to Organize Your Financial Documents
- Supplement Your Income without Getting a Second Job
- 5 Basic Yet Powerful Financial Lessons
- Protect Yourself from Identity Theft: The Fastest Growing Crime in America
Again, we would love to meet with you in-person and come up with a plan that suits your unique current situation and your future dreams. Give us a call to schedule an appointment with one of our financial advisors today at 260.487.3348.