Car Buying Service
You deserve a complete car buying experience that's simple, hassle-free, and local. Save time and money on your next car or truck purchase with the 3Rivers Car Buying Service, powered by TrueCar. Research thousands of vehicles and see what others have paid, then enjoy haggle-free, guaranteed pricing and savings.
Search for Your Next Car
How it Works
- SEE what others paid for the new car you want or see used car market value.
- GET a new car Guaranteed Savings Certificate or used vehicle Price Certificate.
- SAVE time and money with a pre-approved 3Rivers Auto Loan and a hassle free deal.
- Consumers have saved an average of $1,824 off MSRP on new vehicles*.
- A certified dealer network provides a complete car buying experience that's simple, hassle-free and local.
- See what others in your area paid for the same car you want.
See what others paid for the new car you want or see used car market values. Get our new car Guaranteed Savings Certificate or used vehicle Price Certificate & save time and money with a hassle-free deal.
Be sure to get pre-approved for your car loan with 3Rivers before you shop. With low auto loan rates on new and used vehicle loans, you'll save even more when purchasing your next car!
- Get pre-approved so you can shop with confidence as a cash buyer. When you visit a dealer with a pre-approval letter in hand, you'll be in a better position to negotiate.
- Competitive rates – New or used, 3Rivers offers affordable loans with no application fees or early payoff penalties.
* Between 1/1/21 and 12/31/21, the average savings off MSRP experienced by consumers who connected with a TrueCar Certified Dealer through a TrueCar-powered auto buying program and who were identified as buying a new vehicle from that Certified Dealer was $1,824. Your actual savings may vary based on multiple factors, including the vehicle you select, region, dealer, and applicable vehicle-specific manufacturer incentives, which are subject to change. The MSRP is determined by the manufacturer and may not reflect the price at which vehicles are generally sold in the dealer’s trade area, as many vehicles are sold below MSRP. Each dealer sets its own pricing.