Refinance Your Student Loan
You worked hard to get through college, to create a life you love! Are your student loan payments keeping you from doing just that?
The average college grad owes hundreds of dollars each month, and will be paying on their loans for a decade or more.
3Rivers offers student loan refinancing, which has the potential to lower your monthly payments, save you hundreds or even thousands of dollars in the long-run with a lower interest rate* (see how much you could save here), and consolidate all of your student loans into one convenient monthly payment!
Taking control of your student loans can give you the ability to start focusing on what lies ahead – buying a home, traveling the world, starting a family, or saving for retirement – whatever that next big step is for you!
Refinancing your student loan at 3Rivers means your loan is serviced locally – which allows you to feel confident in knowing that you can meet with real people in real time when you need answers and advice.
Are you ready to take control of your student loans? We’re ready to help!
Is Refinancing Right for You?
Student loan refinance may forfeit federal student loan benefits.
- See federal benefits at www.studentaid.ed.gov
- Read the Private Education Loan Application and Solicitation Disclosure
- Graduated from college
- Student and co-signer (if applicable) have a checking or savings account at 3Rivers
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Student (and co-signer if applicable) meet(s) the income and credit score requirements***
Eligible Student Loans:
- Federal Student Loans
- Direct PLUS, Graduate PLUS and Parent PLUS
- Stafford Subsidized and Unsubsidized Loans
- Federally Consolidated loans
- FFELP Program Loans
- Private Student Loans
- Including loans already consolidated or refinanced
- Institutional Student Loans
- 3Rivers Undergraduate and Graduate loans
Ineligible Student Loans:
- Federal Perkins Loans
- Institutional Loans granted from non-Title IV schools
- Personal Loans or credit cards used for school expenses
- W2 and latest pay stub
- Payoff statement for each loan
- Valid driver’s license or state issued ID
- College diploma or official transcript
- Additional documents may be requested
Rates & Terms
|Student Loan Refinancing|
|5 Year Fixed||As low as 3.99%|
|10 Year Fixed||As low as 4.49%|
|15 Year Fixed||As low as 4.99%|
1APR=Annual Percentage Rate. All rates advertised are based upon borrower’s qualifications and loan amount.
Note: Electronic mail (email) is not secure. Any confidential or sensitive personal/business information should not be communicated in this manner.