Refinance Your Student Loan
Once you graduate college, it’s time to start paying off your student debt. 3Rivers can help you by consolidating your loans into one payment, which could potentially lower your interest rate and reduce what you pay each month. And 3Rivers will service your loan locally – rather than selling it to a large corporation – making it easier to keep track of your information and get in touch with someone when you need to discuss your account.
Some additional benefits of refinancing your student loans could include:
- Save money with a lower interest rate** Find out how much you can save here.
- One easy payment to eliminate the hassle of multiple loans
Is Refinancing Right for You?
Student loan refinance may forfeit federal student loan benefits.
- See federal benefits at www.studentaid.ed.gov
- Read the Private Education Loan Application and Solicitation Disclosure
- Graduated from college
- Student and co-signer (if applicable) have a checking or savings account at 3Rivers
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Student (and co-signer if applicable) meet(s) the income and credit score requirements**
Eligible Student Loans:
- Federal Student Loans
- Direct PLUS, Graduate PLUS and Parent PLUS
- Stafford Subsidized and Unsubsidized Loans
- Federally Consolidated loans
- FFELP Program Loans
- Private Student Loans
- Including loans already consolidated or refinanced
- Institutional Student Loans
- 3Rivers Undergraduate and Graduate loans
Ineligible Student Loans:
- Federal Perkins Loans
- Institutional Loans granted from non-Title IV schools
- Personal Loans or credit cards used for school expenses
- W2 and latest pay stub
- Payoff statement for each loan
- Valid driver’s license or state issued ID
- College diploma or official transcript
- Additional documents may be requested
Rates & Terms
|Student Loan Refinancing|
|5 Year Fixed||As low as 3.99%|
|10 Year Fixed||As low as 4.49%|
|15 Year Fixed||As low as 4.99%|
1APR=Annual Percentage Rate. All rates advertised are based upon borrower’s qualifications and loan amount.
Note: Electronic mail (email) is not secure. Any confidential or sensitive personal/business information should not be communicated in this manner.